O nouă casă pentru FORUMUL DESPRECOPII ×

secretul unei casnicii de lunga durata....:-)

A couple was celebrating their golden wedding anniversary. Their > > >domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town. 'What a > > >peaceful & loving couple'. A local newspaper reporter was inquiring as > > >to the secret of their long and happy marriage. 'Well, it dates back to > > >our honeymoon,' explained the man. 'We visited the Grand Canyon and took > > >a trip down to the bottom on the canyon by pack mule. We hadn't gone too > > >far when my wife's mule stumbled. My wife quietly said, 'That's once.' > > >'We proceeded a little further and the mule stumbled again. Once more my > > >wife quietly said, 'That's twice.' 'We hadn't gone a half-mile when the > > >mule stumbled the third time. My wife quietly removed a revolver from > > >her purse and shot the mule dead. 'I started an angry protest over her > > >treatment of the mule, when she looked at me, and quietly said, 'That's > > >once'.' 'And we lived happily ever after'.
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

• Răspunsuri 15
  • Creat
  • Ultimul răspuns
  • 2 weeks later...
Si am si un banc ilustrator [:D]: Subiect: sondaj Recent s-a efectuat un sondaj pe plan mondial. Intrebarea a fost: "Va rugam sa ne spuneti opinia dumneavoastra in legatura cu lipsa de alimente din restul lumii." Sondajul a fost un esec total. * In Africa nu stiau ce inseamna 'alimente'. * In Europa de Vest nu stiau ce inseamna 'lipsa'. * In Europa de Est nu stiau ce inseamna "opinie'. * In America de Sud nu stiau ce inseamna 'va rugam'. * Iar in S.U.A. nu stiau ce inseamna 'restul lumii'. [:-)))] [:-)))] [:-)))] @+... O&A [bibe]
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Archived